School Ofsted Inspection Rated ‘Good’
2nd December 2022
We are proud to report that Caldecott School welcomed its OFSTED inspection in October 2022, and we received a rating of “Good”. We are delighted that the inspection report captures the outstanding, quality work being delivered.
The students at Caldecott School are afforded many opportunities to develop within a nurturing environment that also challenges them to try new activities – some outside of their comfort zone – and we have a staff team who are committed, dedicated and professional, and a huge asset to all of Caldecott.
Some of our many strengths picked out by the OFSTED inspectors were;
- Caldecott School provides a broad and balanced curriculum which prepares pupils well for their next stage of learning.
- The teaching of reading is well-developed
- Staff work with pupils in an accomplished way, never losing sight of the end goal or learning target(s)
- Safeguarding is effective and well-managed. There are strong links with other agencies and the relationship with parents and carers is strong.
- Staff help pupils regulate behaviour well
- Pupils’ wider development is aided by a broad range of experiences and activities
- Staff hold the SLT in high regard
- There is high staff morale
We would like to thank and congratulate the school leaders and staff teams for their commitment and dedication to the pupils.
If you would like to read the report in full it is available from Ofsted here